Thursday, March 22, 2012
Music Score
As I was drawing my music score, I was just trying to be creative. As I was penciling in the spiral, I just started to branch out and so that created te spiral, the star, the orb, and the shape on the corners. If I think about it, the score could be a really complicated floor plan for a palace or for a safe so that a secret treasure could be very difficult to be found and stolen. The spiral also kind of looks like the inside of a shell. Perhaps since everything is connected in a complicated fashion, it could have been a subconscience way to try and connect the important things in my life that are difficult to put together at the moment, such as school, love, parents, and friends? Also, the dotted lines could be an attempt to put together a road map to the easiest and best way to cement these four things together, but the lines are not present in the whole score because that road map is not completed yet.
Labels:
Sean Faust
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment