Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rediscovering of Music

This past Friday I was a little tired of hearing the same music from my favorite playlists, so I decided to go and do a little searching. I found an old playlist I had made on my iPod and found that it contained a couple of songs that I enjoy listening to and a few that I hadn't heard in a while. I decided to just go with the flow and I began to expand that playlist. I began to go through the long list of artists that I have compiled on my iPod and was pleased to come upon old songs that I hadn't listened to in quite some time. This made me really happy the further I moved down on the list of artists. I decided not to put the songs in any specific order so as to have myself guess which song would play next. Sometimes when you hear a couple of really good songs you want to listen to just those few for a while. Unfortunately, you begin to lose interest after a while and then you're found trying to look for new songs to play over and over again. That's why I love my new playlist. I came upon older songs that I hadn't heard in over a year and a smile crept across my face when I rediscovered them. So now my new playlist has over one hundred songs that are in random order, thanks to the shuffle button, and I love hearing all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment